You are here because of one thing – you want to know how to use your C.S.M Dry/Wet Body Brush effectively.
Well, you are on the right page.
And because you are here, you have probably used your dry brush a couple of times already or just recently bought one.
Based on reviews, it only takes a week of using our Dry/Wet Body Brush to see a drastic change on your skin.
"Holy moly this actually really works. Use it a few minutes every day before the shower and I've noticed a drastic change in the cellulite on my upper thighs starting in just a few days. Dry brushing is definitely successful!" - erinthehun
To help you enjoy your experience with our Dry/Wet Brush, here are our expert tips on dry and wet body brushing:
Dry Body Brushing
- Exfoliate dead skin cells using our Dry/Wet Body Brush for 3-5 minutes before showering. Compared to wet brushing, dry brushing is more effective in brushing away those ugly dead skin cells.
- Start with body parts furthest away from the heart and work inwards. This method stimulates your lymphatic system encourages natural detoxification of your body.
- Brush in long strokes on parts of your body, like your legs, arms, and thighs. Remember, long and gentle strokes!
- Brush in small circular movements for smaller and coarser body parts like your elbows, heels, and knees. Brushing in small circular motions helps loosen the rough dean skin around these areas.
- For your stomach and buttocks, use clockwise circular motions and work from your back to your front. Again, be gentle!
- Rinse and enjoy the smooth feeling of your skin.
Indulge in your favorite shower gel to completely give your skin the pampering it deserves. Don't forget to moisturize after!
Wet Body Brushing
- Shower in lukewarm water to help open your pores.
- Brush your body from top to bottom in circular motions. In this way, it will help you brush the clogged dirt easily. You may apply your favorite body wash to help remove the oil and tough dirt.
- Proceed to your usual shower rituals. Enjoy the process.
- End with a cold-water rinse to close your pores. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!
The effectiveness of body brushing depends on how you use it. The key is, always be gentle to your skin. Never ever brush your skin roughly because it will only do more harm than good.
And the good thing about this exfoliating method is you can repeatedly do it every day! Even twice a day! Your skin will look supple, feel smoother, tighter every after use.
Now enjoy your new shower routine with your Dry/Wet Body Brush. Happy brushing!